Please read our mission statement and aims, then complete the form below to send us your contact details. Note that this form is for people wanting to volunteer to work with us. You can also fill in a Membership Form if you would like to formally apply for membership of our charitable organisation.
We take pride in welcoming Asylum Seekers and Refugees to our city and district and offer them every opportunity to share in and contribute to the life of our communities.
- To promote and encourage the inclusion of refugees and asylum seekers across the Wakefield District.
- To inspire people to make Wakefield City and District a place of welcome, friendship and sanctuary
- To encourage and support local communities, voluntary groups, faith communities and organisations to welcome and assist asylum seekers and refugees.
- To publicise and celebrate the contribution that asylum seekers and refuges make to our local communities, our society and culture.
- To challenge hostilities and discrimination levelled against asylum seekers and refugees.